Sunday, January 15, 2006

Analog class this quarter

Just got back from the first session of my only analog class this quarter: Production Design. The teacher seems cool. He's very right-brained but I like what he has to say. We spent most of the class drawing our impressions of freeze frames from Baron Munchausen. We were going to draw out of Lawrence of Arabia too, but like I said he's very right-brained and prone to not follow through on every idea he has. Sometimes, I think I'm really envious of that kind of mind. I'm sure it's my imagination but people like him seem to have inexhaustible energy and are somehow always psyched. Sure you might come off as flighty or unreliable at times, but that kind of creative energy is contagious and impresses even the most left-brained of us.

Either way, I think it's going to be a fun quarter and I'm looking forward to the next 9 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home